FITTER. FASTER. STRONGER.
Sometimes life gets in the way of making our 3-6 CrossFit/Group Fitness classes a week. Sometimes we miss a particular workout, benchmark, or lift that we really want to make up. Sometimes we want a little extra time outside of class to work on skills, drills, technique, or perform work that’s been assigned to you from your Coach.
Click the below tabs for Open Gym Timetables and Rules
OPEN GYM OBJECTIVES
The goals of Open Gym are as diverse as you all are, but here are some highlights of why you might choose to utilize it:
– Do some extra work that your coaches have prescribed to you
– Do other programs that you wish to pursue, checked by the coaches first of course
– Practice skills at your own pace, outside of the normal group
– Meet with friends, make new ones and workout with them
– Make-up a missed workout of the day
– Prepare for an upcoming competition or event
– Try new things – PLAY with your fitness!
The gym is open and available to you.
We have made it so available that there is little to no excuse to not get in and train/move or do something.
Even during group classes, however the class always have priority on equipment, space needed etc so we just ask that you respect that.
And just as a quick reminder, here are a few housekeeping rules and the hours Open Gym is available for your use:
1. If a class is going on, they have precedent on equipment/space needed for workout of the day.
2. If a Coach is briefing at the whiteboard or teaching on the floor, you are not disruptive or noisy during these times.
3. There will always be a Coach or Coaches available, but no structured coaching.
4. If you’re seen doing something sketchy, you’ll be asked to stop.
5. Three strikes and you’re out.
6. This is for The Functional Athlete Program and our Functional Body Building Programs also.
7. Please be respectful of our/YOUR space! All open gym members have to be assessed by Coach Tommy B or Coach Mads!
HQ Open Gym Timetable
Mobile users: Pinch to zoom or hold down to save to phone.